Sunday, July 14, 2013

I was glad I went

Sun, 7/14-Went to the Y with my wife.  At noon or so, I decided to warm up a mile (6:52) on the donut track.  I then stretched for a few minutes.  I ran another mile (6:36) and then stretched a bit more.  Afterwards, I hopped on the treadmill for a couple of minutes.  Then it was on to the weights.  I took to the upper body machines for a decent workout.

Sat, 7/13-Craig, Bruce (and his daughter), and I met at Haddon Township HS (NJ) for a moderate workout, knowing we are planning to race on Tuesday at Germantown Academy.

Fri, 7/12--I was running short on time so just decided to run the XC course at Rustin.  I covered the 3.15 distance in a pedestrian 24:00, 7:37 pace.

Thurs., 7/11-I met up with a group of about 20 in West Chester for the customary 5:40 AM 7.9M run.  Even though I have not been consistent with these runs, I was glad I went.   We began the run at a decent clip, reaching the 4M mark at 28:30 (7:08 pace).  We finished up in 58:10, covering the second half of the run in 29:40 (7:36 pace).  The overall pace: 7:22.




No comments:

Post a Comment