Thursday, August 17, 2017

a pretty glorious run

Thurs, 8/17-

I had a pretty glorious run today.  It was nice and cool to begin with.  And I felt pretty good, even after yesterday's workout and last night's beverages!

I started at my apartment building, made a right turn onto Pierce St, and another right onto Elizabeth Ave.   I took Elizabeth to Canal Rd and made a right and a quick left, soon reaching the Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park Trail.  The trail was well-cushioned and shaded.  I planned to be on the trail for .9M, but I wound up going longer.  I turned around at 27:20, or after about 3.6-3.7M, and headed back home.  I reached my apt. building after 53:30, covering the last mile in a relaxed 7:00.  Total 7.2-7.4M.

-underpass/overpass... 1-mile mark
-corner of Elizabeth and Canal Rd...2-mile mark
-underpass/overpass on canal...a bit over the 3-mile mark (3.04M)

No comments:

Post a Comment