Tuesday, February 19, 2013

inspired by the hills commentary

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2013--

Ran 2.2M (17:05) and did my PT exercises.

Monday, Feb 18, 2013--

I had off from work today.  So I could workout in the afternoon. 

I warmed up on the Rustin-Plus loop (2.2M) in 17:25, stretched for a good bit, and then, inspired by the hills commentary offered by J. Ryan Blair (PT), did some hill work on the incline adjacent to my house.  My thought was to take a 30-second stretch of the hill and work it.  (For my own reference, I started from the line in the sidewalk where the crosswalk begins and stopped at the oak tree on the side of my house. My rest of 2:30 would be the walk back down the hill to the start, the line in the sidewalk.)  My times were between 30.5 and 31.5 seconds.  I will consider this my baseline, with the hope that I might improve upon this.

I cooled down over the Rustin-plus course (2.2M) in 17:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment