Sunday, July 17, 2016

workout interrupted

Saturday, 7/16-I took to a terribly humid morning for a run.  I managed only a couple of mile before I called it a day.  As usual, I had a laundry list of things I needed to do.  This factored into my decision to stop--the emails I needed to tackle and the idea I had finally remembered to execute.  And just to think I had planned to run 5M or so.

I have been so sluggish lately.  With the rash on my lower leg and the bullseye on my calf, I really think I may have Lyme Disease.

Friday, 7/15-Went to the Y with my wife and daughter. My plan was 5 x 1 mile with a 4:00 rest (during which I'd stretch and work my arms).

Set 1: 6:40 on the donut track
4:00--stretching and butterfly machine
Set 2: 6:30 on the treadmill
4:00--arm curl machine, lat bar
Set 3: 6:20 on the track

I headed towards the machines to begin my next set of lifting when my daughter mentioned my son had texted her to say his car wouldn't start and he needed to leave for class ASAP.  Needless to say, we wanted him to get to class and make good on the education we're paying for this summer.  With my workout interrupted, we headed home and I wound up chauffeuring him to campus.

Thursday, 7/14--early morning 3.25M around the neighborhood in 25:25.

Wednesday, 7/13-early morning 2.25M around the neighborhood in 18:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment