Thursday, July 28, 2016

last week they felt better

Thursday, 7/28/16

I connected with the Thursday morning crew at the WC Country Club at 5:40 AM. Knowing there is a 1200-meter time trial planned for tomorrow, the run was supposed to be easy.  Like last week, people pulled off at the two-, three-, or four- mile mark.  I was one of them.  I cut at WC Henderson and made my way back to the car.  My legs felt heavy today; last week they felt better.   

At any rate, we reached the four-mile mark in about 30:30, about a minute slower than last week.  Total distance: 5.1-5.2 M.  Time 39:30.  7:35/:45 pace.

Because I am a glutton for punishment, two hours later I jogged most of EA's beautiful but intimidating XC course with my daughter.  We covered 3M in 30:30.   It was then to the showers and back down to the office.
Wednesday, 7/27/16

I jogged most of EA's beautiful but intimidating XC course with my daughter.  We covered 3M in 30:30.  It was then to the showers and back down to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment