Saturday, May 4, 2013

Did I conjure it up?

Sat, 5/4-took the day off.  According to my race calendar, there is a developmental meet tomorrow at West Chester U.  However, I don't see the meeting anywhere online.  Did I conjure it up?

Fri, 5/3-simple, easy 2.2M run in 17:15.

Thurs, 5/2-Instead of working out in the early AM, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather (70s) by waiting until the afternoon to take it to the track.  So, I visisted Conestoga after work today, having left early, for a moderate sprint workout.  AT first, I had considered doing a sit 'n kick workout.  Then I thought about Russian intervals.  Once I saw the some 'Stoga kids were doing 200s, I thought maybe I should as well.  I warmed up fairly well, although I was still rather tight when I began the repeats.  My runs were rather good, due in large part to the swelling audience of high school kids, some of whom I know, watching.  I took 3 minutes between each run and was interrupted after the fifth 200 by Ryan Comstock, who needed to vent about relay troubles. 

Run 1-28
Run 2-29
Run 3-28
Run 3-30
Run 4-29
Run 5-30
Run 6-29
Run 7-28
Run 8-29

No comments:

Post a Comment