Tuesday, March 15, 2022

After each effort

Tues, 3/15-Like yesterday, I was able to get a treadmill. I wound up doing 3x1 mile (8:30, 7:55, 7:55), with stretching and lifting between after each effort 

Mon, 3/14-Unlike yesterday, I was able to secure a treadmill in the fitness center, which was surprisingly a little tired. After one of the treadmills became temperamental, I hemmed and hawed and wound up settling on using more outmoded of the two (or three) that were functional. I chose to do .25M repeats on this treadmill that reached but 12.0 mph (5:00/mile pace). I let the treadmill get up to speed and then hopped on. When all was said and done, my .25M repeats, five in all, were at 75 seconds. The rest was 2:00. I was then able to get the more modern of the two functional treadmills to cooperate. This one, thankfully, had a max speed of 14.0 mph, or 4:17/mile. I decided then to do .12M (200s). I let the machine get up to speed so that I could do 32/33 repeats, taking 90 seconds between each of the five efforts.

Sun, 3/13-Ran here and there around the resort property, adjacent properties, and town's main drag for a total of about 3M.

Sat, 3/12-en route to Aruba

No comments:

Post a Comment