Sunday, March 15, 2020

back home

Sun, 3/15-

Went to the trail with V for a run. Well, she walked, while I ran. The idea was for me to run to the fence (2.13M in), turn around and heads back, stopping when I reconnected with V. Because she was walking quickly and I was running at a modest pace, I reconnected with her after 2.82M and at 22:15. I had hoped to be able to cover 3.1M and/or 24:00. Oh well!


Saturday, 3/14-

Hillsborough's track was closed and locked down. I made my way to Bound Brook High School's and found the same. As a result, I went to Pingry for my brief workout. Less than a lap into my warm-up, I found myself lethargic. Still I persisted, hoping it would pass. It did mostly.

I did my stretching and flexibility exercises. It was then time for my 3x200 in 30 sec (rest: 200m walk/3:00). 30-low, 31-low, 29-high.

It was then time to head back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment