Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What a concept! Anti-head case.

Today I was determined to make it through the workout, even if it wasn't the strongest pace in the world. I decided I was sick of being a head case! The workout was 3x1 mile with a 200 meter jog rest. I let the today's top group go before me, and I ran by myself. First mile: 1:35, 3:07,--, 6:20. Second mile: 1:31, 3:04, --, 6:10. I felt the top two guys within meters of me when I began my third mile. I decided to let them push me. My first lap was in 1:27. I was 2:52 at the 800. I let them pass me on the third lap (their fourth). I wound up running 5:45. I made it through the workout, even if I did so in a pedestrian manner. The good thing is that I was able to handle the short recovery. I didn't stop running. What a concept! Anti-head case. 5.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment