Thursday, March 18, 2010

This really stinks.

It's terrible being injured. My calf has sidelined me for the last few days. I made an attempt to do the Tuesday morning workout @ Henderson of 5x1000 with a 200 meter jog. I could only make it to the 650 mark of the second 1000 (I was a little late and was stretching during the first 1000) and to the 850 of the fourth one. My calf cramped badly and I've been nursing it ever since. I've gotten a massage, used heating pads, gone through finger fulls of icy hot and analgesic gels, and I am not feeling confident that I will be ready by next week, given my third straight day off. This weekend will be it--do or die. That's why I haven's been doing ANYTHING. I am feeling guilty, though, because I should be in the gym lifting. Maybe I will go this evening. This really stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment