Saturday, March 20, 2010

Looks like my season is coming to a halt

Looks like my season is coming to a halt! I thought I'd do a track workout today and just couldn't. I did a 400 in 65, passed on my 150, jogged 800 and tried another 400. I got to the 200 mark in :31 and cramped up. I then went home and tried to do some jogging. After .75 I knew my attempt had come to an end. I just finished icing a very sore--perhaps torn--calf. I will phone my last resort, a masseuse who specializes in running injuries who is supposed to be very good. Arrrgghhh

1 comment:

  1. As someone who missed Nationals and Worlds last year through injury I know how you feel.
    If the calf injury is this serious you may want to consider bagging Indoor Nationals and healing up for the outdoor season.

    ReplyDelete