Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yup, I bagged my meet

Sunday, 12/13/09

"Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day!"--a line I used to sing to my kids when they could appreciate it! Anyway, today was r-a-i-n-y! I was supposed to run in my first meet today, but I bagged it. I was too tired and dehydrated from our annual holiday party. Between 5-10 we had over 50 people walk through our doors! We spent the day preparing and the late evening cleaning up. We had a great time, though. So much food.... Yup, I bagged my meet and drove to the gym instead. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill (22:45), stretched a little, lifted for 20 minutes, then ran another 3 miles (20:45). The last half-mile was in 2:45 minutes. Felt good! 6 miles Hills tomorrow??

Saturday, 12/12/09--Took off the day. Went to my son's first indoor track meet at Haverford. Spent afternoon getting ready four our annual holiday party/open house.

No comments:

Post a Comment