Friday, October 2, 2009

Felt good. Getting better at it.

Friday, 10/2/09--Yoga time. Same drill. Felt good. Getting better at it.

Thursday, 10/1/09--I went into town to do my customary 7.9 with the guys: Sean, John, Justin, and a couple of others. It was colder today...about 43 degrees and I had no gloves, while everyone else did. About every mile, I'd stuff my hands in my jacket pocket for a minute to get them a little warm. I felt myself pushing the pace as early as the half mile mark. I just pushed up the hill and got my knees up a bit. We came through the 4 mile mark at 28:40. This was 7:10/mile pace. We finished up at 57:30. So, 7:24/mile was the pace for the remaining 3.9 miles. We actually took the last 1.9 easier. We were pretty slow going up the big hill. I suspect miles 5 and 6 were at 7:19 pace and that miles 7 and 8 were at 7:29 pace. Overall, one of the better 7.9 runs I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment