Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tomorrow my legs won't feel like jello.

October 17, 2009--Today, I did another long run: 10 miles in the rain. And, oh, what fun it was! Just kidding! I don't really enjoy running in the rain, but I have made a commitment to doing 5 10-milers, the fourth of which was today. I used a different route from the last one at least. I hit the 4-mile mark at 30:40, which meant I was running about 7:40/mile pace. The last 6 miles averaged 7:08 pace. This faster average pace is attributed, at least in part, to a sub-7:00 final mile. I finished up in 73:30, which is about 7:21/mile pace. I felt pretty good overall, considering the route was hilly. Hills are good for you, but I don't really like them. I trust that tomorrow my legs won't feel like jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment