Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh yeah, Daley has returned

Thursday, 10/15/09--Went into the borough for my 7.9. We were joined by a few women, a first. Like last week, it was in the mid to upper 40s. I felt pretty relaxed and unpressed most of the time. We came through the 4 mile mark at 29:20, 30 seconds slower than last week. This was 7:17/mile pace. We finished up at 58:00, 5 seconds slower than last week. So, about 7:21/mile was the pace for the remaining 3. miles. The run was pretty even. I did a decent hill, stronger than the last few. I pushed the las stretch just to open my stride a bit. Felt good overall. Oh yeah, Daley has returned. We may ditch next Tuesday's workout in favor of something shorter. 24.8 miles thus far this week. With Saturday's 10 and Sunday's 6.6, I should be over 41.

No comments:

Post a Comment