Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We'll see

Wednesday, 10/28/09--I wound up running last night. I dropped my son off for studying and had 40 minutes to spare. I drove to CHS's track in the mist and drizzle and gave a quick workout a shot. I warmed up a mile, stretched for 5 minutes or so and did 3x800 with 200 meter jog-rest. I was supposed to run these in 5K race pace, but that didn't really happen. 3:00, 2:57 and 2:55 were my runs. I guess the last came close to race pace. It was weird running 7 at night. My legs simply did not feel the same. This morning it was still raining; I did nothing. I am thinking about an evening run, though, or I might just take off the day completely and do 5 of the 8 miles with my crew tomorrow. We'll see. On second thought, I'll probably do 3.5-4 miles this evening and take off tomorrow and Friday in preparation for the 5K on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment