Monday, August 17, 2009

Big Apple filled me up

Monday--easy 3.7 in 29:45. Today my Achilles felt a bit sore. I was still and could not get the traction I wanted. The easy 29:45 should have felt easier than it did.

Sunday--Central Park. 7.5 or so miles. We spent Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon in NYC. I got a chance to run in Central Park, leaving the hotel on 43rd and 7th and making my work to 59th. What a blessing it was! It was inspiring to see so many people running, biking and just plain exercising or being active. I ran about 31 minutes into the park and 28 minutes back to the hotel. Incidentally, many of the streets were blocked off due to the half-marathon through Times Square. Now that would've been something: visiting NYC and just hopping into my first half-marathon. Maybe next time!

Saturday--easy 3.7 in 28:30 just before heading to the Big Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment