Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Humidity, I guess

Today I ran with the Thursday crew and did the same 7.9er. There were only three of us today, compared to the usual 5-10. And one of the guys peeled away at the 4.5 mile mark. We ran slower than we did the last two weeks (61:00+, or about 7:45/mile pace). It was very humid--worse than last Thursday--and we took the last mile incredibly easy. During the run, I felt a little heavy. I did go out to a Mexican restaurant last night and ate a lot. (I'm an average of 4-5 pounds heavier this summer.) I felt like I was struggling a bit here and there--the humdity, I guess. Too much talking? After the run, I felt pretty good. I was barely winded, a good sign.

I look forward next Tuesday's intervals and next Thursday's 7.9.

Wondering whether I'll take off tomorrow or run or bike to Penn Oaks to lift and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment