Thursday, January 17, 2019

Perhaps I'm en route

Thurs, 1/17-

Early AM: mile on treadmill (8:30), hamstring exercises, mile on treadmill (7:30), lifting, stretching, hamstring exercises

Wed, 1/16-

Early AM: mile on treadmill (8:00) lifting, stretching, hamstring exercises

Evening: Met with Chuck S. and Keith, another teammate, at Lawrenceville at 6:30for a workout indoors. They arrived before I did and managed a good warm up. After a thorough warmup myself, I joined them on their second 200, which was supposed to be slightly faster than their mile race pace. Training for the Hartshorne Mile, this meant about 39 seconds. I did 39, 38, 37, and 38 with them...just to get my legs going after a track hiatus. We took precisely 3 minutes' rest between each effort. I then took it down a notch, posting 29-high, 28-high, and 29-mid. I felt pretty good. Perhaps I'm en route to a full recovery.

Tues, 1/14-

took off

No comments:

Post a Comment