Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I'll take that as a good sign.

Wed, 1/27/16-Went to the Y to lift for 25 min.  Legs and upper body work....

Tues, 1/26/16-Met up with the WC crew for hills.  We did an "audible," seeing that the hill was narrow, slushy and slick.  At Kevin's discretion, we made our way to the parking garage across from the older, smaller YMCA in town.  We would start at the "arm," run up a full level and come back down to the base, run up two levels and come back down, run up to the third level and come back down, etc.  We would make 5-6 trips in total, leaving off the last level, which was determined to be too slick.  In fact, Scott Burns wiped out on the last hill.

I found this workout soooo doable!  I stayed with the top group.  Even when Manion, Callaghan, Kevin dropped off a bit, I stayed with Ed and Scott.  On account of an early start on the last repeat, Ed and Scott gapped me!  When all was said and done, even though the workout was not as intense as our usual one, I felt good about it.  In fact, Callaghan made of point of remarking about it.  I'll take that as a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment