Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I had no fight in me

Tuesday--Hills day with 70 others.  Today was not a very successful hills day.  I was tight and my breathing was hampered by my illness.  In fact, I took in a huge gulp of cool air and wound up nearly burning a hole in my chest and lungs.  I was done for!  In contrast to last week's solid beginning of 16:00, today I managed only 16:30...and that was with me sitting out hill #6 and rejoining for #s 7 and 8.  And I didn't even feel that strong on those last two after the brief rest period!  I had no fight in me, much less enough air to stay buoyant.

Monday--Went to the Y at 6AM.  Need I say more?  I guess so.  Mile on track, upper body machines, mile on treadmill, leg machines, mile on track, upper body machines.  Uh-Oh.  Time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment