Friday, January 29, 2010

The wagon

I have to say--I feel like I've fallen off the wagon. The last few weeks have been challenging, as my work has been demanding. I've had many evening meetings over the last few weeks, getting hom as late as 11:15 after a 16-hour day. And when work demands go up, the tendency is for other things like running to take a hit. I haven't blogged in nearly a week, my running--and mileage, in particular--has diminished, my energy level is down a bit. I guess I need a pick-me-upper.
The last week in review:
Today (Friday)--I didn't feel like running in the 20 degree weather, so I went to Penn Oaks, did 2 miles on the treadmill (15:40), life for the same length of time, then did two more miles (15:40).
Thursday--5.2 miles in Borough; 28:25 at 4 -mile mark.
Wednesday--lifted at Penn Oaks.
Tuesday--7, not 8, hills in Borough. Got there a bit late; stretched while everyone did the first one. 55,53,55,56,55,60,58.
Monday--I cannot even remember! Maybe it was 2 Rustin loops!
Sunday--5 400s w/800 meter jog in-between /@ D'town East HS. 66,65,65,64,62.

No comments:

Post a Comment