Monday, August 15, 2022

Ran a short bit

 Mon, 8/15/22-

Took the long route to Vare Field House. 1.1M 

Got there and was locked out of the fitness center.

Bummer!

Took the long route back to Jennings. 1.1M

Bummer!


Sun, 8/14/22

After returning from a weekend at a b&b in Bucks Co., I went to the track with my eyes set on 400s. I had already used Alison Schwalm's red laser. I felt better. However, even after a great warm up and Icy Hot lube-up, I managed but a single 200m in 31-low when my hopes were dashed. Achilles woes continued. I tried a second half-lapper, but it was not to be. I wound up doing drills and calling it a session.

At least I managed a 2M+ walk with V this morning.

Sat, 8/13/22

Staying at Bridgeton House Inn in Upper Black Eddy, PA. Walked on the Delaware Canal trail with V. Decided to run a couple of miles. Argh.

Achilles woes!


Friday, 8/12/22

Ran a short bit and lifted.


Thurs, 8/11/22

Took off


Wed, 8/10/22

Ran a short bit and lifted.


No comments:

Post a Comment