Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I'm trying to climb

Wed, 4/6/22-

Came to campus on this soggy morning for an uncharacteristic workout. I warmed up a mile inside the athletic center and did 10-12 x 70 meters, in flats of course. The first two were modest, around 9.5 seconds. I then upped my effort in order to work on speed, explosion, and form, running the remaining ones in mid- to low-8s. I walked back to the start, for about 1:15 rest between efforts.

I then hit the weight room. I'm trying to climb out of the hamstring funk.


Tues, 4/5/22-

Went to Mountain View Park for an easy run. I didn't officially time or measure it, but I'd wager I cover 3-3.25 M in 27:00 minutes.


Mon, 4/4/22

Went to the Y.  

Mile in 7:55

8:00 of stretching

16:00 of lifting, hamstring strengthening, and speed exercises  

Mile in 7:55


No comments:

Post a Comment