Sunday, March 14, 2021

No fourth set

Sun, 3/14

On this 45-degree morning, I drove to Germantown Academy to meet up with the crew, the first time in over three months! 

With back, hip, and groin pain in tow, the plan was 9-12x200. Chuck K, Rob, John, and me. Chuck S., Bob, and Athena crew (Cheryl B et al.) did their own thing.

We were shooting for 3@36, 3@34, 3@32, with 3:00 rest between repeats and 5:00 between sets. (I'd wear my training sneakers for the first set of 3, my racing flats for the second set of three, and my black and green spikes for my third set.)

The first two 200s were a slow 37-low, with the third being 35-low.

The second set were all in 33-high

The third set...29-high, 31-high, 31-high

The guys were done! There would be no fourth set.

Time at Wake Coffee was generous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment