Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I was writhing in pain and could barely breath

Wed, 10/19-I am taking yet another day off.  My ribs are still to sore to do anything.  This really sucks!

Tues, 10/18--I took off today to try to expedite healing.  I should probably go to the doc, but I don;t think there's not much to do for a cracked or bruised rib.

Mon, 10/17--At 5:40AM, I went for a 5M run in about 7:30/mile pace.  While coming up Shiloh Road, I tripped on some kind of wire.  I crashed hard to the street, injuring myself pretty good.  In addition to being scraped up on my legs and hands, I damaged my wrists and may have cracked a rib.  I was writhing in pain and could barely breath.  I walked from close to the main entrance of Rustin HS to Farm Lane.  I then jogged slowly from Farm to Stable to Ashley to home.  The total distance was about 4M.  

Sun, 10/16.  Ran pretty easy 5M in just under 38:00 and headed out at 9:15 with Davirah to National Harbor/Oxon Hill, MD for Christina's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment