Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hills and a drizzle in the Borough

2-23-10

Hills and a drizzle in the Borough. Having gotten into town earlier than usual, I had a nice warm-up (about 1.25) and stretch. From there it was all downhill or should I say uphill. I ran the first few with the Kevin and Ed with Rachel and John just behind. I then began to falter, feeling my hamstrings and back tighten. I wound up stopping at the top of the hill after #5. I rested for a bit and then did #6 solo. By the time, I got around to #7, Kevin and Ed had caught up to me, which was what I wanted/suspected would happen. On the last one, I felt fairly strong, running in the :54 range. My runs were: 60,55,56,57,60,--,60,54. Cool down-1.75. Total: about 5 miles.

Considering over next two days:
Wed: 6x300 behind Rustin or on treadmill with lifting in-between. 4 miles
Thursday: 7.9 @ 7:15 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment