Wednesday, June 16, 2021

it happened again: I strained my hamstring.

Wednesday, 6/16/21

Biked for a song. Stretched for a song. Biked for a song. Lifted for two songs. Walked on treadmill for a song. (Yesterday afternoon I had a 90-min session with Mark Najera which included deep tissue work!)

Tuesday, 6/15/21-Biked at Y. 

Song at a time. Biked for a song. Stretched for a song. Biked for a song. Lifted for a song. Biked for a song. Abs exercise for a song. Biked for a song. Hamstring exercise for a song.

Mon, 6/14-took off

Sunday, 6/13/21

4x150 in 21, 4x100 in sub-13 (4 min rest)

We said we'd take the first one easy to ease into the workout 

25-low, 20-mid, 20-mid, 21-low

We got ready for the 100s. Sixty meters into the first effort, it happened again:  I strained my hamstring. ARGH


No comments:

Post a Comment