Monday, September 5, 2016

Running short on time

Sept. 5, 2016-

Did a fairly easy 6.2M run today.  The route I took included heading to my near-town 3-mile mark at Union and Westtown.  I made a left at Union, a right at Bolmar and continued onto Montgomery.  I headed past Henderson's field hockey fields and tennis courts and made a right.  I continued on the route we normally take on Thursdays.  I eventually made a left on Fern Hill and then a right to head towards West Goshen Park.  I took a left onto Paoli Pike and hit the doors of the YMCA in 47:45.  The overall pace for the 6.2M was about 7:40.  I was 8:00/mile for the first 3M and the balance, 3.2M, in 7:20 or so per mile.

Sept 4, 2016

Running short on time, I did 3.85M in 30:20, or 7:53/mile pace.  This run involved Shiloh to Oakborne to Hummingbird to Little Shiloh to Concord to Oakborne to Shiloh to Ashley to Stable to Plumly.

No comments:

Post a Comment