Sunday, September 11, 2016

Ran about 10M today!

Sun, 9/11/16

Ran about 10M today! Started with a fairly easy 6.2M run.  The route I took included heading to my near-town 3-mile mark at Union and Westtown.  I made a left at Union, a right at Bolmar and continued onto Montgomery.  I headed past Henderson's field hockey fields and tennis courts and made a right.  I continued on the route we normally take on Thursdays.  I eventually made a left on Fern Hill and then a right to head towards West Goshen Park.  I took a left onto Paoli Pike and hit the doors of the YMCA in 47:00.  The overall pace for the 6.2M was 7:35.  I was just under 8:00/mile for the first 3M and completed the balance, 3.2M, in 7:10 per mile.

I stayed at the Y for about 20, lifting and stretching.  I then hit the road to head home.  Instead of using the Airport Rd exit of the YMCA parking lot, I cut straight through to the exit nearest Fuggett Middle School.  I covered the 3.7M home in 27:45 (7:30/mile pace).  Ran about 10M today!

No comments:

Post a Comment