Thursday, July 9, 2015

Need I say more?

Thursday, 7/9-went to the Y for 7:00 mile on donut track/upper body and leg lifting/7:00 mile on treadmill/upper body and leg lifting/6:30 on the donut track/upper body and leg lifting

Wednesday, 7/8-took off

Tuesday, 7/7-a little tub therapy in the AM.  Left from VA at 11:30 en route to PA.  Encountered a bit a traffic, but arrived home at about 4:30.  Changed clothes, grabbed my stuff and headed to Germantown Academy with lazy legs!

Got to GA in time enough to register for the 100 and 200.  I warmed up pretty well, but you'd never know it.  My 100 sucked.  I ran 12.51, my slowest as a master.  I then stunk up the track in the 200, with 25.58, another masters worse.  Need I say more?

Monday, 7/6-went to fitness room with V.  Did a super slow mile and stretched.

Sunday, 7/5-took off...en route to VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment