Friday, January 2, 2015

Ouch. Hip flexor.

Monday, 12/29-Went to Westtown School's indoor track for a threshold workout with Shannon Grady and Ryan Comstock.  I had already worked out that morning...3x1 mile at the gym.

The idea was to do increasingly faster 800s, with Shannon recording my heart rate, taking a blood sample, and writing 800 meter time after each run.  She had a little help.  I started at 3:50 and worked my way down to 3:00.  I wound up having 45 seconds' rest between each 800.  After completing seven (7) 800s, at Comstock's I finished with a 69-second 400.


Tuesday, 12/30--Another session with Dr. Miles. After a third session with Dr. Miles, I thought I was ready for a workout.  Nope.  Dr. Miles said no.  Besides, my hip flexor was killing me on Wednesday.  Dr. Miles has gotten the better of me.

Wednesday, 12/31-Ouch.  Hip flexor.  Jogged at the Y.

Thursday, 1/1- Took off

Friday, 1/2-7:00 mile on donut, lifting, 6:20 on donut, 8:00 running in pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment