Friday, November 13, 2009

Whoever said Friday the 13th should be special?

Friday, 11/13/09--Just did a little yoga--core strength style, which can be tough. Whoever said Friday the 13th should be special?

Thursday, 11/12/09--Borough run. I had an anemic 7.9-mile run this morning. The run was made annoying by my having to stop twice to tie my shoes and by the fact that I felt off kilter, a little weaker than usual. I also had quite the gas bubble in my abdomen! I even punked out on the big hill and stopped for a moment to gain my composure. Since I had stopped my watch a couple of times for these antics and when I had to wait for traffic, my time was thrown off by the time I got the the 4-mile mark; I had forgotten to restart if at one point. To make matters worse, I ran the last 3.3 miles solo. What a fiasco!

33.8 for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment