Sunday, February 22, 2009

Getting started

I just started this blog to keep myself honest. I ran track in college. I was decent by Division III standards, but did nothing particularly extraordinary. I coached for a number of years at the high school level and churned out some district and state champions along the way.

Well, I am trying my luck at getting back into shape--steppin' up my game--and thought that blogging would be a good way to keep track of my efforts. I acknowledge upfront that these entries are nothing special, nothing particularly earth-shattering. They're ordinary--as ordinary as everyman, everyday, everywhere. I'll mostly report out on what I did workout-wise and how I felt about it. I do not pretend that they will be anything more. If I happen to accomplish more than that, then I'll marvel that I've gone beyond expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment