Sunday, April 16, 2023

My rationale

Sat, 4/14/23-I decided not to complete at WCU and to get in my constitutional instead: run to gym, near-full body strength work, and return run home. 

My rationale for not competing was fulsome: 1) I no longer needed a time for the 100m, as I made the 4x10 team on account of Wayne scratching from Penn Relays due to a schedule conflict; 2) the WCU meet organizers said we needed to declare for the 100m no later than 9:30 even though the event wasn't until some three hours later, with the 200 being another three hours after that; 3) the weather was unsettled and most certainly would mean rain and lightning delays.

4/13/23-On account of my plan to compete at West Chester University's Bill Butler Invitational, I took off today.


No comments:

Post a Comment