Sunday, April 19, 2020

killing my motivation

April 18th-This coronavirus (COVID-19) is killing my motivation, I was going to head to TCNJ to workout, but I took the bait when my daughter asked to go on a drive. I had still planned to work out upon our return, but a longer than expected excursion really made it hard to want to work out at 6:00.

April 17th-Did a silly mile around the yard. It was too muddy, and the many twists and turns aggravated my back.

April 16th-nada

April 15th-nada

April 14th-Went to TCNJ to do a combination of 200s and 150s. Even though the track wasn't especially crowded, the people who were there struggled to observe age-old track rules, such as not walking in the inner lanes, not having a baby carriage on the track, not permitting toddlers and kindergartners to frolic across the lanes. Therefore, I never quite got settled. After a 200 in 30-mid, I went for a 150, making it in 21-low. I then put in another 200, this one in 31-low. I tried for another 150, but I was concerned about crashing into the kids. I frustratingly called it a day.

Monday, April 13th-nada


No comments:

Post a Comment