Thursday, June 10, 2010

I guess I'm just a fool.

It has been over two weeks since I've blogged and more than three weeks since I pulled my hamstring.

I've tried not to be down and out, but I'm not a happy camper. I've lost all my sharpness (not that I had much) and am not in good racing form. Life goes on, though.

Last week I tried to maintain my mileage (I did about 25-30), but this week I've tried to step up my mileage. My mileage goal for the week is 35. Let's see what that looks like:
Sat 6/5--4.5 (did a 5K--Rustin Run; I took second. 18:00-something)
Sun 6/6--4.4
Mon 6/7--4.0
Tues 6/8--7.8 miles/58:55 (ran to Henderson, went around the block, and back home)
Wed 6/9--3.3/3.3 (6.6) ran to Penn Oaks and lifted and ran back home
Thurs 6/10--took off
Fri 6/11--plan: 7.8

My goal for next week is 40. There is one problem, though: I'm being hard-headed--I am not supposed to be doing much on account of my hamstring and here I am trying to increase my mileage. I guess I'm just a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment