Sunday, December 26, 2021

hampered hamstring

Sat, 12/25/21-It's Christmas.

On this 40-degree day, I went to Hillsborough High School's track for some easy 150s, just to test out my hampered hamstring. I was necessarily tentative. I managed 25-low, 24-high, 24-low, 23-high, 23-low, taking 2:00 between each effort. I then called it quits, feeling the soreness and weakness return. Also, I could sense I was compensating some, overloading my left hamstring in response to my injured right one. 

I am not sure I can compete at The Armory's Sprint Night, the unofficial start to the season and "qualifier" for our Millrose Games 4x400 relay(s).

Fri, 12/24/21-

Went to Y. Did a mile, stretched, did another mile, stretched some more (hamstring emphasis), lifted some more, then did .5M. 

Thurs, 12/23/21-

Went to Y. Did a mile, stretched, did another mile, stretched some more (hamstring emphasis), and lifted free weights. Went to Mark Najera for a deep tissue treatment. Hurt so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment