Sunday, March 31, 2019

Called it a night

Sun, 3/31/19-

Met up with the crew today at Germantown Academy, despite a late night at the Rainey Day Foundation gala in Delaware, a workout yesterday, and car trouble that led me to have to return home after twenty minutes on the road. I was forty minutes late, though.

Will and another newcomer, John, were there. By the time I warmed up, everyone was finishing. I wound up doing four 150s: 22-mid, 21-mid, 20-high, 19-high. I took three minutes between each effort.


My right hamstring and left knew continue to dog me.

Sat, 3/30/19-

Went to Hillsborough HS for a modet workout of 6x150. I couldn't really get comfortable on account of the group of students block lane 1 here and there; seems they were working on a project for school.  

22-mid
22-low
21-high
21-mid
21-low
20-high

Three minutes' rest.

Fri, 3/29-took off

Thurs, 3/28-took off

Wed, 3/27-My plan was to go to Lawrenceville School for the same workout I did this past Sunday: 200/2-min rest/150...at the pace of the second 200 of my 400-meter race. I'd take five minutes between each of the four sets. This meant mid-to-high 28 for the 200s and mid-21 the 150. I felt stiff warming up, and my hamstring was sore from rock climbing and general tiredness. At any rate, I ran the first set well over pace in 30-flat and low 22. My second 200 was 28-low. At the top of the turn of my 150, I felt a stitch in my hamstring, so I stopped. I jogged around a little before trying to do a slower 200. Nope. I cooled down and called it a night.

Tues, 3/26-Ran a couple of miles and lifted.

Mon, 3/25-took off

No comments:

Post a Comment