Thursday, March 28, 2013

mile-stretch-lift repeats

Thursday, 3/28/13--I went to the Y to do a few mile-stretch-lift repeats.  I was very careful during my runs, given the turns on the donut track and the nature of the treadmill.  I began with a 6:59 mile on the donut, then stretched for a little bit while talking to a colleague from work.  I also incorporated a couple of my PT exercises.  I did a little upper body lifting and then made my way to the treadmill for a 6:49 mile.  I continued stretching and bounced back onto the track for a 6:20 mile.  It was off to the fly machine and then the curl machine before strolling to the treadmill for a 6:14 mile.  Back to stretching and off to the military press I went, after which I took to the track for my final mile of the day in 5:57.

Wednesday, 3/27/13--I saw Ryan, my PT, this morning.  The session was much needed and rather effective.  The costs, though, are starting to add up!

No comments:

Post a Comment