Saturday, January 14, 2012

on my way

Saturday, 1/14--light run to pick up my car from WC Tire Co. Easy 8 min pace.

Friday, 1/13--light lifting at Y.

Thursday, 1/12--raining hard. skipped AM workout entirely. choose to do evening workout instead, knowing the rain would subside by then. dropped dj off for class in Wayne and made my way back to 'stoga. Decided to try for another sit 'n kick workout.
67/32
66/32
66/31
65/-- my right big toe was certainly swollen and killing me by then. Stopped the workout in favor of jogging. jogged 1 mile, stretched, jogged another mile, stretched, jogged half mile, stretched.

felt a little tired but could've gone faster. i was conserving and didn't feel like i was pressing. i'm on my way

Wednesday, 1/11- went to Y. Did mile and some lifting.

Tuesday, 1/10--hills in Borough. was better than last week, but not quite where i want to be. those recoveries are insane.

Monday, 1/9--recovery run after yesterday's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment