Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I overslept. A coincidence?

Tuesday, 11/23/10

Today, I overslept and did not make it to Henderson for my Tuesday workout. What a bummer! I got up at 5:50 or so. I checked last year's report and learned that I did the exact same thing on this day last year! A coincidence?

I decided to do a fartlek, much like the ones I didlate summer. I began with a 5 min/.6 mi warm up, heading towards the start of the Rustin XC course. I did my standard 15-30-45-60 sec with an equal amount of jog in-between. I kept this pattern for 4.65 miles, covering the distance in 33 minutes. I figure my runs were at 6:15 min pace and my jogs were at 8:15 min pace. I cooled down .6, for a total of 5.85 miles. I felt pretty tired going over the rolling hills in the early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment