Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Haven't done that in a while.

Tues, 9/3/24-

On account of adding the "horseshoe" (Glenngarry Rd.) that connects to Gravers Lane/Cherokee St. to my usual loop, I covered 3.85M (32:20) en route to the fitness center. With a generous 9:00 first mile, I was feeling good through this easy run. Leaving the fitness center, I took the brick path between the fields, heading towards Steel Pavilion. I made a right towards Phila Cricket Club and looped around behind the baseball diamond, ending up on Willow Grove and adding about .2M to my usual route home. I covered the 1.15M in 9:20. (5M...41:40...8:20/mile pace).

Between yesterday and today, I've managed 12M. Haven't done that in a while. I think I'll try for a 35-mile week.

Sunday: 3-4M (track workout)

Monday: 7M

Tues: 5M + lifting

Wednesday: 3-4M

Thurdsay: 7M

Friday: 5M + lifting

Sat: 5M

No comments:

Post a Comment